Jake fixed a bug with the app sync code timing out for some requests.
Demetri fixed some weird behavior on the Geyser Detail page where some names would display with unusal wordings.
Fixed a bug today that prevented some users form seeing the complete list of geysers on the map page.
Fixes a crash when trying to view the details for an attachment.
Released an update that made some improvements to the look and feel of the predictions page.
Fixes cursor out of bounds crash on eruption and note detail where if an entry had a token and it was being viewed and was then deleted by another user while it was being viewed it would crash the app. Also updated a few of the support libraries.
Over the weekend we released another update that fixes an issue with predictions not syncing correctly over Bluetooth and it also fixes a few small display bugs in night mode.
Yesterday we fixed a bug on the website that mainly made its appearance for mobile users that use the web interface. We fixed a bug where the tool tips on the home page would sometimes get stuck open if the page was accessed by hitting the back button in your browser or by navigating days. If you happen to still be seeing this issue please let us know.
Today we have released a new update for the Android app (v3.1.2). In this update we fixed the error that we found once F&M erupted…. Everyone only had one eruption stored on their phone and the geyser detail screen would crash because of that. Also we fixed a few small display bugs. One being that in night mode the results list for the search bar had a white background. Finally, we now have made it so when you get to the geyser select screen the keyboard is automatically activated reducing the number of clicks to enter data.
Now that we are starting to have some of our development team finishing their summer endeavors and are back in the real world we are going to try and keep this blog more up to date with our current development and notices about releases across all of our platforms.
New update released for the Android app that fixes a few bugs (v2.0.1). Also a reminder that you need to update to and launch at least version 2.0.0 for the app to function. To update to v2.0.0 or above you will maybe need to go and manually hit the update button as we had to change the permissions required to use a new feature.