Electronic eruption times have been posted to GeyserTimes from the Summer 2014 season. Thank you to Hank Heasler for providing the temperature logger data.
Data was downloaded on Oct 30 and 31, 2014 for the following geysers:
- Great Fountain
- Little Squirt
- Old Faithful (thru Sep 16, 2014)
- Spouter (data received, E times not yet calculated)
Unfortunately, data is not available for the following geysers:
- Lion (unknown logger failure)
- Grotto (destroyed due to moisture)
- King (location not suitable, did not registered observed eruptions)
- Riverside (thermistor and logger failure)
We’re working on improvements to GeyserTimes to allow the visual exploration of electronic temperature data from both the YVO and NPS Geology department along with a whole slew of other changes. The expected release date is pre-Jan 1, 2015.